Get the dish on Minneapolis!
When you’re looking for Minneapolis food delivery, look no further than Bite Squad. People all over the Twin Cities rely on us to feed their cravings, no matter the time of day – from brunch to dinner, happy hour to late night!
Whether you’re eating solo or feeding a crew, Bite Squad can deliver your favorite local restaurant foods in a matter of minutes.
Below is a list of the top 10 foods that diners all across Minneapolis and St. Paul order the most – and where to get it. If you’re wondering which dish to order in tonight, make it easy and choose one of these delicious meals.
1. Pad Thai
Not only is Pad Thai the most popular delivery dish in Minneapolis, but it’s probably the most popular Thai dish in America. Authentic Pad Thai boasts well-balanced, fresh and complex flavors of lime, vinegar, garlic, fish sauce and a little bit of sugar – so it’s tangy with a hint of sweet. Smothered over rice noodles and tossed with bean sprouts, scallions, veggies and protein, Pad Thai is definitely a go-to delivery dish!
Minneapolis restaurants to order Pad Thai for delivery from Bite Squad:
- Pagoda – “Rice noodles stir-fried with house-made pad Thai sauce, egg, bean sprouts, green onions and ground peanuts”
- Jasmine 26 – “Rice noodles stir-fried with eggs, bean sprouts, green onions, carrots, lime wedge and crushed peanuts”
- Sober Fish – “Noodles stir-fried with bean sprouts, eggs and crushed peanuts, combined with choice of protein”
2. Chicken Tikka Masala
If there’s one dish guaranteed to be on every Indian restaurant menu, it’s chicken tikka masala. This classic Indian dish has chicken and a creamy, Indian-spiced tomato sauce with flavors of coriander, paprika, cumin, nutmeg and cayenne served over rice. And it’s best served with naan.
Minneapolis restaurants to order chicken tikka masala for delivery from Bite Squad:
- Copper Pot – “Clay oven chicken tikka over a cream tomato sauce”
- Himalayan-Dinkytown – “Cubes of chicken roasted in a clay oven cooked with a mildly spiced creamy tomato gravy”
- Darbar India Grill – “Boneless chicken cooked in house special masala sauce with sliced onions, tomatoes, ginger and bell peppers”
3. Sesame Chicken
Sesame Chicken is a Chinese dish of dark-meat chicken that’s been deboned, battered and deep fried then smothered in a thick, sweet and tangy glaze of vinegar, chicken broth and sugar. It’s best when crispy and golden!
Minneapolis restaurants to order sesame chicken for delivery from Bite Squad:
- Dragon Wok – “Breaded chicken tossed in a sweet and spicy sesame sauce and topped with toasted sesame seeds”
- JUN – “Breaded chicken stir fried with sesame sauce and broccoli on the side”
- The Lotus Uptown – “Lightly breaded white meat chicken, stir fried in a sweet and tangy sesame sauce and sautéed onions”
4. Caesar Salad
Caesar salad is the dish to order when you feel like loading up on veggies to feel healthy, but don’t want to sacrifice flavor. Caesar dressing is packed with flavor and is a little salty, a little tangy and a lot creamy. Add croutons and freshly shaved Parmesan and you have a meal (chicken doesn’t hurt either).
Minneapolis restaurants to order a Caesar salad for delivery from Bite Squad:
- Hell’s Kitchen – “Romaine hearts tossed with an anchovy-redolent Caesar dressing, shaved Parmesan cheese, grape tomatoes, cracked pepper and brioche croutons”
- Keys Cafe & Bakery – “Romaine, homemade Caesar dressing, croutons, garlic and fresh Parmesan topped with red onion and a lemon wedge”
- The Loop – “Romaine, cornichons, pickled red onion, hardboiled egg, Parmesan and croutons”
5. Green Curry
What makes green curry so great is that it’s spicy, fragrant, sweet and savory all at the same time. The key to a great tasting green curry is to perfectly balance the flavors – it has to be rich and creamy (from the coconut milk), savory (from the fish sauce), spicy (from green chiles) and sweet (from sugar).
Minneapolis restaurants to order curry for delivery from Bite Squad:
- Ginger Hop – “Sweet green curry and coconut milk with red pepper, peas, eggplant and your choice of tofu, mock duck or chicken served with jasmine rice”
- Bagu Sushi and Thai – “Green curry with broccoli, carrots and bell peppers”
- Karta Thai – “Sweet and spicy green curry paste, coconut milk, eggplant, bell pepper, bamboo shoot, lime leaves and basil”
Except for vegetarians, most people love a good burger once and a while (or all the time). And with burgers, anything goes – you can add bacon, cheese, a variety of veggies and condiments, or even get a little crazy with a fried egg or gasp: peanut butter! And did you know that Americans eat about 50 billion burgers a year?
Minneapolis restaurants to order a burger for delivery from Bite Squad:
- Maxwell’s American Pub – The Peanut Butter Burger features “chunky peanut butter, bacon, cheddar and mayo on a toasted pretzel bun”
- Rock Bottom Brewery – The Maker’s Mark Burger features “Maker’s Mark bourbon glaze, gorgonzola and crispy onions”
- Blue Door Pub – The Islander features “Muenster cheese, habanero garlic aioli, Jamaican-style pulled pork, pepper jack cheese and pineapple mango salsa”
7. Cheese Curds
Cheese curds, those golden little nuggets of deep-fried cheese, are cherished in the Midwest, but you’d be hard-pressed to find them anywhere else. We think that needs to change.
Minneapolis restaurants to order cheese curds for delivery from Bite Squad:
- Bunny’s NE – “1/2 lb. of battered Wisconsin white cheddar cheese curds, deep fried to a golden brown and served with a side of marinara sauce”
- New Bohemia – “Wisconsin beer battered cheese curds”
- Crooked Pint – “Deep fried “Sconnie” cheese curds”
8. Orange Chicken
Orange chicken is a dish of chicken battered and fried then coated in a thick and sticky-sweet, orange-flavored chili glaze. It’s best when extra crispy and with a hint of tang.
Minneapolis restaurants to order orange chicken for delivery from Bite Squad:
- Willogate Chinese Restaurant – “Chicken stir-fried with crushed orange rind in a special hot sauce with broccoli, jumbo onions and carrots”
- Dragon Wok – “Breaded chicken tossed with a tangy, spicy orange sauce”
- Chino Latino – “Tender chicken, marinated and breaded, tossed in a sweet and savory orange sauce, sesame, and scallions”
Tacos are a crowd-pleasing food because they’re so versatile. They can come gluten-free, dairy-free, low carb, vegetarian, low calorie – you name it! And as you can see by the options below, you can top a tortilla with pretty much anything and call it a taco!
Minneapolis restaurants to order tacos for delivery from Bite Squad:
- Little Tijuana – Mexican street tacos of your choice: carne asada, chili lime shrimp or tilapia
- R Taco – Fourteen different types of tacos to choose from including ground beef, roasted pork, BBQ brisket, chicken fajita, shrimp and more
- 508 Bar + Restaurant – Pork carnitas, roasted chicken, grilled steak or blackened cod tacos are calling your name
10. Jerk Chicken
We were surprised jerk chicken made the top 10 delivery foods list in Minneapolis. Not because it’s not delicious, but because it’s not a mainstream menu item in the Twin Cities. Jerk chicken is a Jamaican dish that’s dry-rubbed or wet marinated with a spicy-hot Jamaican jerk spice. And when you can find it, it’s worth it.